Friday, 9 September 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Morning peeps - greetings from the purple palace!,

Time for a new challenge over on the Bah Humbug Christmas challenge blog and this week it's PAPER WEAVING, so, if you fancy having a go then pop on over to their blog here and check it out!

Sat out on the deck reading my kindle and was joined yesterday by Eddy L'Izzard!!!! Isn't he cute? Of course I also had another visitor, a little rabbit, but he/she hopped it before I could get my camera out, so no photos - sorry!


Last evening saw us out to dinner with our neighbours, Len and Koreen. On our way out we spotted these fine fellows (Sandhill Cranes).


We often go Mexican or Chinese but ..... we ended up here instead - at the Thai Thani and it was FAB. We've been there before but our friends hadn't. I had the Param chicken and which was super yummy, although I think I may have been a little optimistic by choosing the HOT option!. We've already made plans to go out again next week and possibly to the Elephant bar and grill!!! That'll be interesting .... check it out here


No room for dessert at the time but, we did still have the rest of that FABULOUS cheesecake kindly donated by Sally and Roger - mmmmmmmm.

And now for the Friday Fun ..... not for the faint hearted!!!! This week's funny is courtesy of Lilian - thank you Lilian ............................. it's another age-ist funny


O.M.G., I'm rich! I have the following precious commodities!
  • Silver in the Hair
  • Gold in the Teeth
  • Crystals in the Kidneys
  • Sugar in the Blood
  • Lead in the Ass
  • Iron in the Arteries
  • And ......... an inexhaustible supply of Natural Gas.



 I never thought I'd accumulate such wealth!!!!!!!!!!.


 Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend peeps!



1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Your meal looks scrummy Kathy. Love the wildlife shots too. Lx