Over on Bah Humbug the new challenge posted this morning is: Challenge #35 Xmas sentiments or text - I have JUST the stamp too so MIGHT just sneak one in before the weekend! ....... it's now 30 minutes later and .....
- C6 300gsm white card and envelope
- Papermania Christmas pad )
- DCWV Christmas paper ) Go Kreate Die cut
- Silver Mirri card ) in different sizes
- White card )
- Crafty Individuals sentiment inked in Brilliance pearlescent ivy
- Walmart star flourish inked in Brilliance pearlescent poppy
- Green ribbon
- C6 300gsm Kraft card and envelope.
- Double sided tape
- Jones Tones ultra fine glitter in red, gold, green and blue
- Studiog sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to the Kraft card
It is that time of the year again.
I need a small favour ... I wouldn't ask this if you were not such a good friend.
I am going away on holiday, and I need a friend to drop by to water my plants while I am gone. The plants are mostly geraniums and begonias.
If it's not too much trouble, in the hot weather they'll probably only need water once a day.
I'll be gone only a week. I've attached a photo for your reference. I'll send you a post card!
Thanks so much.