- White C5 card and envelope
- Penny Black image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and edged with marvy alcohol marker in dark blue
- Marvy alcohol markers to colour
- Walmart "pound of paper" blue panel
- Corner rounder
- DCWV glitter stack strip
- White card strip coloured with Brilliance light blue before inking my Hero arts flourish in Michaels ink dots green
- Sakura gelly roll clear glitter pen used to highlight the chooks knitting needles!
- Recollections faux blue pearls
- ATC blank
- Distress Ink - barn door, applied with a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Inkadinkado flourish (left and right) inked with brilliance crimson copper
- TPC Studio sentiment and autumn image inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Crystal stickles to highlight
We've had our home here for 17 years so I made hubby a little anniversary card ..... to celebrate we opened a piquant little bottle of wine! Because Wynneth and I have been entrenched with penguins this week once we saw this bottle it just "had to be done"
I was a little stumped as to an image but he came him having fought against spiders all morning so this Halloween image with it's cobwebs suddenly seemed perfect! I'm wondering whether it will be considered CAS enough for Chrissie and Mandi over at Simply Less Is More for their 1000+ challenge this week. They're up around 600 so still a little way to go today .... come on everyone - give them a helping hand!
- C5 white card and envelope
- Black card panel
- 3.25" x 5" white card panel given the Martha Stewart PATP set treatment
- Recollections house image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out.
- Inkadinkado "celebrate" sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell Pitt artist pen used to had write the "17 years"
- Michaels black and white check ribbon
- Three black faux gemstones to finish
And now for the Friday Funny which, this week comes from Pat Gilson (thanks Pat) and you will instantly see why I picked this one ...... it came to me by e-mail and was entitled
IDENTITY THEFT - it's catching on