Further to the launch of the September challenge over on Scrap Addicts I decided to crack on with my take on the layout and so, without further ado ...... here it is, hope you like it
- 2 sheets of 12" x 12" papers by Brenda Pinnick, the plainer one was also used to cut two large and two small die cut flowers with random offcuts used to cut two more to make up the flower
- Two "pearl" centred brads from my Costco scrap booking set
- Funstamps sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut in to a banner style title, edged in Studiog pink ink
- Journaling generated on my PC and boxed in purple
- Photos manipulated in MS Word and bordered in purple also
Over on the Simply Less Is More blog there's another new challenge launched this morning. Week 31 features colour and they've chosen "METALLIC" paints, inks, charms, etc anything goes in the making of a metallic Clean And Simple card, this week's prize has been donated by the Craft Barn. Do check back later to see if I've managed to make anything .......
Hope you are all enjoying your day