Sunday, 20 February 2011

Afternoon, welcome to Sunday

I have scheduled this post in my absence ('cos I'm on my way home from Craftathon about now). I'm absolutely sure I shall have had a fabulous time and made some cards to give to my fellow craftathoniers! (is that a word? I'm going with no - and yet, I LIKE it!, coined by fellow craftathonier, Wynneth). I hope that blogger is not having an epi and will post this as it should . . . . fingers crossed! I wanted to thank the other five craftathoniers who took time out from their families to make this trip and enjoy (hopefully we SHALL have enjoyed) the workshop! 


Materials used:
  • 5 Tall thin white cards (used landscape) and matching envelopes
  • Stamp Attack free stamps (a recent issue of Craft Stamper)
  • Impress Purple and Cerise inks
  • Faux crystal gemstones (3 on each card)
  • Quickie glue pen and Crystal Glamour Dust
  • The insert also features the fob watch and also a sentiment from Crafty Individuals "Happiness is time spent with a friend"
I am currently a temporary member of the Craft Mad & Loving It Design Team and it is my turn to present the sketch (yesterday) and theme for the week today.

My theme for the following week will be SNOWDROPS - to be interpreted however you choose (I'm also thinking that this COULD include either a Christmas card or the advent of spring) it needn't be confined solely to the use of snowdrop images!!!  Fancy having a go? Then pop over to here and check it out . . . .

Once I'm back home I shall be working on my own themed entry so do pop back and see what I've come up with.

5 comments:

jackid said...

OOhhh Kathy you have been busy hope you had a great time and did buy some more crafty goodies
Jacki xx

Debs M x said...

YES I DID!!! thank you for the lovely card xx

Brenda Brown said...

Can't wait to hear what you have been up to.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

My name is Wynneth said...

May I say just how fabulous they are in real life Kathy - thank you so much :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Cherry said...

Thank you Kathy it is super lovely and sparkly in real life. Mwah Cherry xxx