- 5 Tall thin white cards (used landscape) and matching envelopes
- Stamp Attack free stamps (a recent issue of Craft Stamper)
- Impress Purple and Cerise inks
- Faux crystal gemstones (3 on each card)
- Quickie glue pen and Crystal Glamour Dust
- The insert also features the fob watch and also a sentiment from Crafty Individuals "Happiness is time spent with a friend"
Sunday, 20 February 2011
Afternoon, welcome to Sunday
I have scheduled this post in my absence ('cos I'm on my way home from Craftathon about now). I'm absolutely sure I shall have had a fabulous time and made some cards to give to my fellow craftathoniers! (is that a word? I'm going with no - and yet, I LIKE it!, coined by fellow craftathonier, Wynneth). I hope that blogger is not having an epi and will post this as it should . . . . fingers crossed! I wanted to thank the other five craftathoniers who took time out from their families to make this trip and enjoy (hopefully we SHALL have enjoyed) the workshop!
I am currently a temporary member of the Craft Mad & Loving It Design Team and it is my turn to present the sketch (yesterday) and theme for the week today.
My theme for the following week will be SNOWDROPS - to be interpreted however you choose (I'm also thinking that this COULD include either a Christmas card or the advent of spring) it needn't be confined solely to the use of snowdrop images!!! Fancy having a go? Then pop over to here and check it out . . . .
Once I'm back home I shall be working on my own themed entry so do pop back and see what I've come up with.