Thursday, 10 February 2011

Happy Thursday - it'll soon be the weekend!

Hi there folks, how's your week coming along? Don't worry, it'll soon be the weekend!

Anyhoo, still on the ATC kick trying to replenish stocks in readiness for all the swaps I make with pen pals and I decided to use some spritzing - I made one using my non stick craft sheet and the ATC you see below was just kind of "smooshed" about in the "leftovers" so came out much (MUCH) paler than the original but just as shimmery although it probably doesn't show up in the photo so good.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Shimmer mists in pink and purple
  • Close to the the Heart numbers stamped in Brilliance Lightning Black
  • Old Town Crafts script stamped in versamark ink and then dusted with gold perfect pearls
  • My Paper World silhouette grass stamped in archival ink - jet black
Have a fab Thursday, I know I will - I'm meeting friends for lunch today, we're meeting for a pub lunch and there may be craft shopping afterwards!!.

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the colours and teh numbers on this one Kathy.
Hope you are having a lovely lunch, I have just got back home from work.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely,Kathy....and a definate shimmer to it.

Cherry said...

Sounds an ideal sort of day Kathy. Just love this ATC - great techniques, colours and stamps. - a real triumph. Only one week to go until the Big Event - hooray. Hugs Cherry XXX

Debs M x said...

lovely Kathy, hope you had a lovely day x

Katiejane said...

Another gorgeous ATC of yours Kathy, I just love that shimmer!
Katie x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh, now I DO like that. Fancy that! We were just talking about that number stamp today too. Spoookyyyyy.... Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Another mini masterpiece young kathy :O) Love the shimmery effects and I may well have to acquire that numbers stamp!!!
hugs
wynneth
x