Thursday, 7 July 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Wotcher peeps, me again.

I've been out for the day with Katie, who's over from Holland - apparently she moved there twelve years ago .... TODAY so I'm double dog honoured to have spent much of the day with her!

I picked her up at 10:00 and we headed off (from Cirencester) to Swindon, where we found Snazzys and here we are ......



And here's what I bought - of course, it wasn't much as it was only Sunday we shopped for England at the Newbury Art Stamps show!



Then it was off to Studley Grange for a quick crochet lesson and a fish pedicure - not sure Katie was convinced!!


It was such a shame that Katie had to be back home so early as we were having fun - maybe next time!! I enjoyed myself and hope we can do it again some time.

When I got home I discovered that my prize had arrived so I ripped it open in excitement and looked inside. What prize I hear you ask? At the Newbury Show we stopped by the Craft Stamper/Traplet Publications stand and they were taking names and addresses for a prize draw ....... which I heard on Monday that I won!! WOWser, a fabulous haul ....... check IT OUT!


And finally, here's the embossing paste feather project of yesterday, made in to a card



Hope you like it ..... of course tomorrow I get to play with new stash ..... again!!! Hope you are all enjoying your Thursday and thanks for stopping by


6 comments:

Jo Street said...

Wow, what a day you've had! And your card looks fab.
Jo x

Lilian said...

Another lovely card Kathy. Loving the colour as well.
Lilian x

scrappyjacky said...

Glad you had a great day with Katie.....and congrats on such a fab prize.

Debs M said...

oh my word , look at all those stamps, glad you had a good day...i got embossing paste everywhere and kept scraping it all off!..

Emma E said...

Oooooh you've won the Art Journaling DVD's!!!! What a fab prize - you lucky lady!!

Katiejane said...

Ha ha ha, my face says it all! It was so lovely to catch up.
Katie x