Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Morning - here it is hump day Wednesday . . . again!

Morning all,

Despite a great nights sleep I seem to be more interested in yawning this morning than anything else! Hmmf.

Another set of ideas using alcohol inks over at the craft barn again today with another to follow tomorrow too - check it out here.

Anyhoo, it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday once more and mine still looks a bit like a war zone following the weekend - not much serious crafting taken place at the desk since then so a clear up may be in order first. ESPECIALLY since I have a double scrap book layout to work on for the Scrap Addicts July challenge, set by Clare this month.
OMG What a mess? This is BEFORE the tidy up!

After a mini tidy up!! Still a bit of a mess eh?
Now here's something you may well find hard to believe! I met up with my pal, Sue, yesterday. We met in Hobbycraft and had a good old mooch around before adjourning next door to the Costa Coffee within Tesco's. The hard to believe part is that I left without buying a SINGLE ITEM!! UNBELIEVABLE I know ....... but true! I did pick up a pack of pro markers as there was a set on "offer" that I didn't have a single colour from (winter) but, at £9.79 this worked out at £1.96 per marker!! Not so much of a bargain then! I know Hobbycraft were selling their individual pro markers at £1.99 so almost a bargain by their prices but, being "smarter than your average bear Boo boo", I happen to know that Joanna Sheen is selling her PM's at £1.69 so a pack of five would cost £8.45 (with FREE P&P) which would save me £1.34 - almost another pro marker then!!! Anyway, back to the original subject of yesterday! It was great to catch up with Sue yesterday, we don't do it often enough - catch you again soon, Sue! I know you are an occasional visitor to my blog so - check your diary matey!

Have a super Wednesday dear readers.



No comments: