Saturday, 23 July 2011

Hi and welcome to Saturday

which, as my regular readers know, is CHALLENGE DAY.

Yes, there are two "must enter" challenges each Saturday .....

Over on the Simply Less Is More challenge this week it's a recipe to follow when making our Clean And Simple cards and it is to use BUTTONS or RIBBONS (or both) - mmmmmmm. There's already two entries posted and it's not yet 09:30!! Blimey the LIM-ettes are keen!

And over on craftbubbles Craft Mad and Loving It group the sketch this week has been set by Debs as the Guest Design Team Member so here is her sketch, with the added theme of BALLOONS

You might want to pop back later and see what I came up with - it's going to take me a while to clear up from all the canvas and finger painting mayhem of this week first though!!!

Have a great Saturday. I know I shan't have much time today as I've lots to do so I shan't be able to make it to the Patchway Festival which my crafting pal, Lilian, is involved in the organisation of but I hope it goes well Lilian.


3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning Kathy. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Lx

Dora said...

That looks like a great sketch Kathy ! Have a great Saturday you too xx

Brenda Brown said...

Good luck with getting challenge work done.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox