Thursday, 7 July 2011

It's Thursday and guess what?

The purple princess is away from her desk .... AGAIN!!!! This time I am off to Cirencester and will be meeting up with crafting buddy, Katie, who's over here from Holland. We plan on hitting Snazzy's in Swindon and then a return visit to the Studley Grange craft village and maybe even a garra ruffa fish pedicure at feetalicious!!! Katie was intrigued and I found it relaxing.

Welcome to new follower, Michelle, here's  hoping you will find the time to pop back from time to time too.

Don't forget that you have until 8pm (GMT) tomorrow to enter my card candy draw ..........

Will maybe try to check back in with some pix later!! In the meantime - have a fab Thursday


2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Hope you're having a crafty-feeti-liscous time with Katie, I was a pity that we could catch up with her at the weekend, but hey maybe next trip eh?

Did you remember to take your loyalty card with you? Hope so !!! LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Michelle B. said...

Look like you're having a wonderful time! I'm thrilled to have found your blog and look forward to visiting often!