- 5" x 7" white 300 gsm card and envelope
- Blue panel of card with corners rounded
- DCWV Winter stack paper with two rounded corners - the other two got the Martha Stewart PATP corner punch treatment!
- Navy ribbed card panel with two corners rounded and then the EK success binder punch
- Silver ribbon
- Two iridescent snowflakes attached using my cordless glue gun
- For the image panel I used a piece of acetate and a piece of white card. I stamped the tree image in Brilliance Ivy on to the white card. I stamped the Papermania image in purple stazon on to the acetate and (once dry) turned it over. I then applied the Plaid version of glossy accents and then dripped some Ranger blue alcohol ink on to the clear dimensional adhesive, "smooshing" the blue ink with rubber gloved fingers!
- I sprinkled crystal glamour dust in to the mix too before adding white tissue paper and some more glue before sticking to my white card/tree panel and then setting aside to dry.
- Once dry I took my scalloped rectangle and die cut the panel before adhering to my main card.
He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head; he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.
An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for several weeks.
Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'
The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep.
Can I come with him tomorrow?'
Have a Fantabulous Friday and a super weekend - as you can see - I PLAN TO!!!