- 12.5 cm square white 300gsm scallop edged card and envelope
- 100 gsm white paper for the insert
- Oval mask taped down and inked using Distress Inks in pumice stone, bundled sage and crushed olive
- Anita's gerbera image and Hampton Art sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to my base card
- Three papermania glittered water droplets to highlight my sentiment
Thursday, 28 July 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
Just a quickie,
Been watching QVC's craft sale shows and crafting whilst they've been on - not bought anything I hasten to add but still watching! I used a retirement card recently and my neigbour bought one from me - these are not cards I use a lot and that was 100% of my stock so I thought I should probably make another!
Same sentiment and image used to embellish the insert and envelope
And, having dusted and tidied following Hurricane Kathy (see yesterdays post) I have now found a home for the lovely Bristol Blue glass pieces my brother and sister-in-law have given us for our anniversary - check them out ....
Hope you are enjoying your muggy Thursday!