Thursday, 28 July 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Just a quickie,

Been watching QVC's craft sale shows and crafting whilst they've been on - not bought anything I hasten to add but still watching! I used a retirement card recently and my neigbour bought one from me - these are not cards I use a lot and that was 100% of my stock so I thought I should probably make another!


Materials used:
  • 12.5 cm square white 300gsm scallop edged card and envelope
  • 100 gsm white paper for the insert
  • Oval mask taped down and inked using Distress Inks in pumice stone, bundled sage and crushed olive
  • Anita's gerbera image and Hampton Art sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to my base card
  • Three papermania glittered water droplets to highlight my sentiment
Same sentiment and image used to embellish the insert and envelope

And, having dusted and tidied following Hurricane Kathy (see yesterdays post) I have now found a home for the lovely Bristol Blue glass pieces my brother and sister-in-law have given us for our anniversary - check them out ....


Hope you are enjoying your muggy Thursday!


4 comments:

Debs M said...

how was QVC? i see cb is down AGAIN!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Did somebody say Blue? Wow! Gorgeous gifties there Kathy. For a horrible moment I thought you said your Bristols were blue. I was going to suggest another jumper.....!? ;oD

Your card is ACE. Everything works so beautifully together. Love it.

Lx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Kathy love your pressie , gorgeous as is your card that stamp is so lovely you did a great job. Love reading your posts most entertaining indeed. When is your anniversary .

Marie

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

WOW - I love this very CAS card. Fab!

Hugs, Sandra