- ATC blank
- Clear gesso
- Acrylic paints in pearl, eggplant, peach bellini and copper
- Tops from various household bits and pieces
- Sequin waste
- Ranger spreader
- Circle of card made in to a flower!
- Paper artsy sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black and cut out, dabbed with memento grape jelly
- Lavinia dandelion head inked in memento tuxedo black
- SU .6mm marker pen for outlining and drawing petals on to my "flower head"
Sunday, 17 July 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
I FINALLY got round to a photobucket slide show ..... of course, it's only got the photos I had shrunk and not yet deleted from my photo software so it will grow some time soon - in the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy it - such as it is.
I've also made a decision not to participate in further blog awards. Whilst it's lovely to receive them and flattering too, some of them can be quite time consuming to participate in - requiring that you pass it on to a certain number and post on those people's blogs and also to share stuff too - so I hope that no-one will be offended that I have made this decision. I would hate to offend any of my blogging buddies.
Right - oh and back to the crafting. Further to my recent inspiration in the form of the Kate Crane DVD's on art journalling. I started working on three ATC blanks. Well you've seen two of them and now here's the third.
Hope you liked it and are enjoying a fab Sunday