- ATC blank
- Gesso (I used clear)
- Ranger acrylic paints in Eggplant, pearl, peach bellini and copper
- Sequin waste
- Ranger spreader
- Tops from various household products
- Crafty Individuals image and sentiment, inked in memento tuxedo black on to white card and paper pieced too
- Check paper used as paper piecing, border and to cut the hat.
- SU .6mm black marker for doodling and border
- Copics and Marvy alcohol markers to colour image
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Morning and welcome to Saturday!
Saturdays are big challenge days - with the sketchie and the LIM challenge too ... but, before we get on to that, it's back to the collage work and I have completed the second collage ATC of three - hope you like this one too, I shall look forward to your comments as this particular area of crafting is completely new to me.
In the meantime .... over on the Simply Less Is More blog the challenge is: CIRCLES and specifies that this must mean more than one ...... so no cheating by making a circular card!!!
And over on the craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It the sketch is absent this week. Apparently, it's CMLI's first birthday and so this week is a competition instead .... to design a birthday card. There's a prize too - so get crafting! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRAFT MAD AND LOVING IT!!!
Have a SUPER DUPER Saturday however you end up spending it