Monday, 1 August 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi folks, me again (like the proverbial bad penny!!), cracked on with some scrap booking - since I happened to have some photographs just crying out to be used on a layout.

As I said in my earlier post, we were at a wedding reception on Friday evening and it was a lovely event in idyllic surroundings at a local school (who'd ever have thought the words "school" and "idyllic" would ever come together in one sentence?!?!?!) and yet ..... it was a perfect venue for this reception and the weather lovely enough to sit outside till maybe 10pm!! There was jenga and croquet and even limbo dancing or, as the evening wore on, limbo "falling"!!!! If you check my post for Saturday you can see more photos but here is my layout using Wendy's sketch from the Scrap Addicts August challenge.



Thanks for stopping by - hope your Monday is still coming along nicely.

5 comments:

clare said...

lovely page kathy, fab blue papers. it is good that you got those photos scrapbooked so quickly too.

scrappyjacky said...

Amazingly speedy,Kathy....a lovely page.

Dora said...

What a lovely page Kathy, yes you are so quick :) xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

You crack me up Kathy !!!! Lovely scrap layout with great photo's

Marie

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing layout and beautiful photographs Kathy. Lx