Friday, 5 August 2011

Friday Funny

Hi folks,

Well it's here again, Friday and that means the start of a weekend - woo hoo. Got plans? We have although, mostly, they are separate - weird huh?

Plainly our neighbours have quite a busy weekend planned - look what arrived this morning!


And now for the Friday Funny, this week shared with us by my pal, Pat - so I really did "get it off Pat"!!!. ENJOY

I found it... and you thought there was no such place,





Scroll down






  




You will all be so pleased to receive this...... How many times have we been 'up there without one!'


My work is done.


Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

ROFL Love this Kathy!!!!! Thanks so much for a brilliant laugh, Gay xxx

Katiejane said...

Finally home after all our travells, so apart from more sorting in prep for my friends arrival next week, very relaxing i hope!
Enjoy your weekend Kathy x

Cheryl said...

ha ha that is brilliant hun sure made me giggle hugs cherylx