WEEK 30 - this week we are back to Sketch or Recipe
We have chosen a Recipe this time:
Take 3 Challenges - We want you to choose 3 from any of our previous 29 and combine them in your design.
There is a list of our previous challenges under the tab heading at the top of our blog and you can also see the previous sketches under a separate tab. Please state which 3 you have chosen.
NB There is no need to adhere to the One Layer if that is on the week you choose. You may wish to go for your favourites or maybe your least...acetate springs to mind!
Most of all, be creative, have fun, remember our white space and the all important "Less is More".
- C6 300gsm Kraft card and matching envelope
- White panel distressed using frayed burlap, tea dye and black soo
- Slightly smaller white panel edged with D.I. pumice stone just to dull the starkness of the white
- Funstamps image inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Imagine that sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Stamping Up .6mm black marker to draw border freehand