Monday, 22 August 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Wotcher,

I couldn't resist posting a second time today because my pal, Naomi, and I headed off for our fish pedicure. Now this was Naomi's first fishy experience and as you can see - she wasn't entirely comfortable initially!! I can relate to this as it certainly ranks as one of the weirdest sensations the first time! Of course, once the initial shock wore off and she realised that these little fishies really weren't piranha she relaxed in to it and has already said that she WILL do it again!
Oooh - I'm REALLY not sure about this!!!

Oh no, actually, once you get used to it - it's quite nice!


School chums! Andrea, Kathy and Naomi

Lunch was a much more relaxed affair though, my camera's never far away from me and our waitress, Amy, doubled as our photographer - thanks Amy!

Sadly, both Naomi and Andrea were heading off to do grocery shopping whereas I was able to simply lounge with a cuppa - perfick! Thanks ladies, I really enjoyed our girlie get together, the pedicure, the coffee at Andrea's (and those chocolates!) and our lunch at the local Beefeater - next opportunity will be the Christmas vacation though, as Naomi is a teacher.


12 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Priceless! So glad you had such a lovely time. I have to say I laughed out loud when I saw poor Naomi's suffering. I'm so glad she warmed to the experience. Lx

jackid said...

Don't know if I'd fancy doing this I have seen it around for a bit now but am still out on it looks though you enjoyed it though
Jacki xx

Debs M said...

great pics! sounds like you had a lovely time x

Brenda Brown said...

Fab pics - that's how I would be.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, girly outings are the best :0) Gay xxx

Sandy said...

Never heard of it, but I think I would have the same reaction as Naomi LOL, looks like you enjoy catching up with your friends,
Sandy

Dora said...

ha ha that looks fun and like you enjoyed it :) Just heard that now they got that pedicure here in Malta too, never tried it though. Hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this looks like fun we have one of these near us but not tried it yet,brilliant pictures hun,hugs cherylxxxx

Lilian said...

Nice pictures Kathy. Thank you for sharing them.
Take care lilian

Katiejane said...

What a cracking photo! Naomi sure looks like she enjoyed the experience (not) ;)!
Great pic of you all together, how lovely that you all still keep in touch. I bet that cuppa went down a treat!
Katie

Sian Ridley said...

What a FABULOUS photograph! That's priceless! I'm sure your friend is really pleased that you've shared it with the world! Ha ha!

Isn't just the best to spend a day with the girls?! I'm glad you had a nice time :)

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Hilarious pic of your friend during her first experience of those funny little fish things. We just had a shop open up locally with this kind of "spa" treatment! Not sure I fancy it though!

Hugs, Sandra