- C6 white 300gsm card and envelope
- Hand made glitter paper
- Lilac pearl paper - punched with my retro flower punch and die cut using a GO KREATE die
- DCWV textured cardstock die cut with my GO KREATE die and then embossed using a cuttle bug folder and the raised design sanded to reveal the white core of the card
- Nellie Snellen image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out using a GO KREATE die cut.
- Pro markers to colour my image
- Three gemstone centred brads for my flowers
- Die cut rosette (done whilst away for the weekend, thanks to Lauren for the use of her fab die and some card too)
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and die cut, to form the centre of my rosette
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down
Honestly, two posts in ONE MORNING!!! Whatever next?
Well, having been away I have returned to find that I am all behind! I normally participate in the Sketchie challenge and Sunday themed challenge over on craftbubble and also the Simply Less Is More challenge and the BAH Humbug Christmas card challenge (because I SOOOOOO don't want to reach November with a pathetic number of cards - like I did the year before last!).
If you saw my earlier post you will see that I have completed my LIM challenge card AND it's a Christmas card - two birds, one stone! Sadly, I just couldn't bring myself to make it white on white otherwise it would have been the Bah Humbug card instead!!! Maybe later!
I have now done my Sketchie challenge which, in addition to following a sketch, also had the added theme of "CUDDLES"! I was surprised by how few stamps I have which fit the bill! HOWEVER, the image I used was part of my recent prize haul in the Traplet Prize draw at the Newbury Art Stamps show - thanks Traplet!
Blimey, what a lot of materials? Hope you like it folks ...... on to my next challenge, a white on white card for Bah Humbug and then a "PENCILS" challenge for the Sunday theme!
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday folks