Monday, 15 August 2011

Afternoon readers and welcome to the start of another week!

Hi folks,

Been to the hospital this morning, about my hip, and here's how I got on. I arrived in plenty of time as we had expected to get caught in commuter traffic and then didn't! This is a one stop shop for an op!!! So, I've been poked, prodded, swabbed, I've had blood tests, an ECG and met my Surgeon, Anaesthetist and Physio. I've been weighed (OMG!) and measured (I'm shrinking or perhaps meltingggggggggggggggg) and I've had my blood pressure taken. All I need now is a new set of tyres and I'm good to go!! Oh, and my op is booked for October!! Some Octoberfest - I bet they don't even serve beer!

hospital bed cartoons, hospital bed cartoon, hospital bed picture, hospital bed pictures, hospital bed image, hospital bed images, hospital bed illustration, hospital bed illustrations

Also, the Sunday themed challenge has been set, by Lauren, over at Craft Mad and Loving It and this week she has selected "TOTALLY TROPICAL" as her theme! Hmmm - was thinking about it this morning whilst at the hospital!

Anyway, because of the above, I'm not feeling overly chipper at the mo so possibly won't be crafting until tomorrow, so ....... Happy Monday peeps - hope your week is gonna be a good one!

8 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Oh my dear friend. I am not surprised you are feeling less than chipper! Who wouldn't with the prospect of an October op. Still, go and have a fabby holiday Kathy hun and drink lots of beer before the op! It'll knock you out for sure sweetie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debs M said...

thinking of you x

scrappyjacky said...

Glad the op is booked for not too far in the future....hope you're more chipper tomorrow.

SallyB said...

Ahhh..Dear Kathy...
That does sound like quite a work out!
Hope you feel like yourself a bit more tomorrow!
I suggest a good book and some chocolate!
Hugs from me!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sounds like you've had a bit of a day of it Kathy. Hope the thought of your forthcoming travels will sustain you. Lx

Viv said...

Sorry about your hip and about being prodded and poked too:O(.......hope you feel much better after the op, take it easy:O) Viv xx

Cherry said...

What a day matey! Thinking of you. Hugs Cherry XxX

Cheryl said...

oh hun sorry about having to be poked,and proded hope you feel much better hun after the op take care of yourself hugs cherylxxx