Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone

Morning all,

Welcome to my new follower emmgee, thanks for joining me - I hope you'll pop back from time to time too.


My car's in for service this morning and, with being out much of yesterday, not much crafting in the house of purpleness so I wondered what to post today ...... I came up with two things .... one being the scrap layout of the girlie day spent with pals Andrea and Naomi and the other involved trawling through my pix I found this photo of my pal, Liz, taken whilst she was with us in Florida earlier in the year ........ I think the caption on the brochure says it all!



Like the brochure says ..... Happiness begins with DESSERT!! Applebees 2011
Hope your Tuesday will roll along - do feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you are up to today.



2 comments:

Katiejane said...

Love those piccies and the sweet "Friend" stamp you've used in the centre of your layout.
Happy Tuesday! I've been updating my blog today and trying to forget about all other stuff!
Enjoy the rest of your week and as always thanks so much for the lovely comments.
Katie x

Sian Ridley said...

Happiness absolutely begins with dessert!! I think that may have to become my new life motto!! :)

Thank you for stopping by my little blog and leaving a lovely comment, I really appreciate it, especially being such a newbie! Thank you :)