Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Morning everyone

Wotcher peeps,

Another hot and sticky night and I gave up early this morning as it was just toooooooo hot!

It was just the teeeeeeeniest bit cooler this morning so I thought I would scale the north face of the ironing before it reached sweltering (the temperature not the ironing!) and before the ironing took on a life of it's own - I already swear that I've seen YETI on the ironing mountain!! YIKES. It's just such a shame that I hate ironing and I also hate getting too hot so ....... today? not a good combination! Wish me luck - I'm going in!

The Sunday themed challenge was launched (sorry about the nautical reference but it will be made clear in a mo) a smidge later than usual ..... on Monday, in fact.

Rosie chose "NAUTICAL" as the theme (or NAUGHTY-cal since the challenge was late!!!) for this week. I had a set of stamps which I've had FORever and this particular one I don't believe has ever seen ink before! Yee Haa.


Materials used:
  • C6 white card
  • Stamping Up black marker pen (for hand printed sentiment and border)
  • Anitas image inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured using pro markers, copics and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens

Very CAS don't you think? Hope you like it

How's your Tuesday coming along? Have a good one!

16 comments:

jackid said...

yep muggy and sticky here too can't see the sun though lol what a great card love it see you should never say never lol you never know when you will use them
Jacki xx

scrappyjacky said...

Yep....very CAS....perfect.

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Morning Kathy, Shame you don't like hot, it's the sticky bit that gets me! Hope the ironing's tamed now and you're sitting having a celebratory cuppa:0) I love this card it's brilliant, great stamp and sentiment, have a great day, Gay xxx

Debs M said...

ooh love this x

Liz, said...

Cool card,

Liz x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous simplicity - I love it.
Yep very humid here, just wish the cloud would lift a bit. Hopefully my ironing will be returned to me later today - oh that is one thing I just hate doing.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

My name is Wynneth said...

A rather splendid nautical creation from you here miss kathy - I do love your doodled frames, you've got them off to perfection :o)

Extremely hot and humid in Plymouth today, not even the sea breeze is helping. Hope the ironing Yeti didn't get you and that you are taking a well earned break with a little somthing chilled in your hand as I write LOL
luv
wynneth
x

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful naughty-cal card Kathy! Funnily enough it was, and still is, very hot and sticky down the road from you! xx

Sue said...

Hi Kathy, you're ironing story made me laugh. You remind me of myself and my own ironing mountain growing in my garage. Decided to do the same as you and tackle it this morning before it got too hot and I must say that I've made quite a dent in it so it was worth it.

Love your nautical card. Sue.x

Thanks for the tip on my blogger problem. I have unticked the stay signed in box and hoping for the best.

Sue said...

Yep, it seems to have worked. Thanks for the advice. Sue

hazel said...

I love your nautical card Kathy.
xxx Hazel.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yes indeedy; very CAS Kathy. Lovely! Enjoy dinner with Debbie this evening. Lx

Janet said...

A fab CAS card sweetie! x

Dora said...

Yes, very CAS and fabulous. I love that stamp it's beautiful xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Faith A said...

Don't just like it I LOVE it, love how you have written the ahoy too!