A great big purple welcome to Laurie, my new follower from Minnesota - good to see you and I hope you will find the time to pop back sometime soon.
The session at the table of craftiness has resulted in a second LIM Three challenges entry - can you guess which three it might fit?
- 8" square 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Die cut "negative" taped to base card as a mask
- Distress inks: weathered wood, tumbled glass, broken china, chipped sapphire
- Sunshine Designs image inked in DI chipped sapphire
- Papermania sentiment inked in Brilliance pearlescent blue
Hope you like it - did you guess which challenges it fits? Well ..... it fits: off centre, off the edge, masculine, shades of blue, flower or tree, monochrome and use ink ........ AND it's one layer!!!!!! So, basically - pick your preferred three!!!
|With the added theme of "use your fave colour"|
Hope your Bank Holiday Sunday is going well and that you aren't rained out! My surrogate family is away for the weekend in a caravan and I'm really hoping they're not all sat inside listening to the rain! Hubby's nipped off to the flying field and me and my ironing are all alone - stuff the ironing, I'm off to my table of craftiness!!! Laterz ....................