Sunday, 21 August 2011

Hello and welcome to Sunday

Morning,

Hope you are enjoying a pleasant Sunday, the morning's about gone as I type this so I may as well say GOOD AFTERNOON folks.

Regular readers will recall my ATC exchange of materials with a buddy on the Isle of Skye. She recently sent me some materials which I made in to and ATC and now I'd like to share the ATC I have made and the duplicate materials I plan to send her.
My ATC

Duplicate materials for Pam to use

Here's the ATC I made using the materials she sent me (in case you don't remember - she sent me a piece of lime paper, the little figure and three copies of a row of stamped flowers).


The Sunday themed challenge over on Craft Mad and Loving It has been set this week by Guest Design Team Member, Wynneth, and she has chosen "ZEN" as her theme this week. Now Wynneth has also said "For this week's theme, I'd like you to relax and let your creative imagination run free to create a project (anything you like) inspired by whatever the word Zen brings to mind.", so I've taken this to mean anything that you find joy and relaxation in. Not that I've come up with anything so far ....... not STRICTLY true as I did try an ATC but it turned out badly - more like a train wreck and definitely not for public consumption!


I nipped off to visit my pal, Dorothy, but didn't stop long as she was off out to her daughter and  SIL's for the afternoon and was just waiting to be collected. We had a little chat and a bit of a giggle and then I left her to top up her lippy ready for the off!!
You can just see Dorothy's late husband, Bert, in the photo on the wall
On my way home I stopped on the doorstep a moment. As my regular readers will know, hubby and I recently acquired new camera's and I'm desperate to get to grips with the panoramic function ..... so here's what I can see from my front door!

As you can see, all the hedge trimming's done .... till the next time!!

Happy Sunday everyone

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your ATC,Kathy.....and that's a great panoramic view.

Katina said...

Gosh so many lovely things to see on your blog Kathy! Love your ATC today! xx

Katiejane said...

Your ATC has a lovely citrus vibe Kathy. There's never a dull day in the life of the "Purple Princess" is there :)
Great pic of Dorothy in her lippy, bless.
Love the pic too!
Katie x

Brenda Brown said...

Great ATCs Kathy and what a lovely view you have from your house.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wonderful ATC challenge there Your Purpleness. I love the oranges and am sure your pal will enjoy her "kit" too.

What a great pic of Dorothy. Very pleased to see her looking so well. I wholeheartedly approve of her very nice Teal blue outfit. Just about my fave colour in the world.

Impressive panoramic view of Steve's very professional hedge trimming and the world beyond too. Most excellent.

Lx

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

What a gorgeous zesty ATC. Sounds like a fun swap.

Hugs, Sandra