Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Morning everyone

Hi there,

Morning all - just! Been pottering about and not achieving much - remembered a few things I need to set aside to pack, tidied up here and there, written a letter ..... nothing much and yet the morning has all but disappeared.

What have I been crafting? Well, not much of that either but I can show you as far as it's got! I've a lovely Penny Black snowie image which I've coloured with my pro markers and liquitex pearl/glamour dust this morning and am now waiting for it to dry before turning it in to anything - not sure whether it will turn in to a card or a tag yet ...... see how I feel when I return to the project.


My regular readers may recall my recent tale and photo of  a pal's new puppy, Mally. As he is just a puppy and in typical puppy fashion, it was hard for me to sneak a photo of him that didn't catch him moving ......... Naomi told me that she had a lovely one of him, dressed for the Race For Life run and that she would send me a copy. Well, it took a while ...... Naomi's been real busy during the summer vacation (being a teacher) taking holidays, visiting friends and family, mundane stuff and fun stuff (like the fish pedicure - remember the fish pedicure?) but she found the time to send the photograph and I thank her for it - it was worth the wait ..............................isn't he adorable!!



Hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday and that the weather is kind to you.


7 comments:

clare said...

what a cute little puppy!! love that sparkly snowman too!

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely sparkly snowman.

Debs M said...

love the sparkly on the snowman and the puppy looks fab..just needs a tutu now!

Katiejane said...

Not much of a dog fan with all the allergies around here but I love the outfit! I love all the effort you put into that image, deffinately worth it! It's amazing how quickly the day shoots by isn't it?
Have a good evening.
Katie x

Michelle B. said...

LOVIN the sparkles! The image is so adorable!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Two cuties in one post! My cup runneth over! That is one of the cutest snowmen i've ever seen and Naomi's little dog is so cute I could just eat him with a spoon.... Lx

Kerryp77 said...

Awww cute lil dog! so what did snowie end up as?