Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Morning - here it is hump day Wednesday . . . again!

Morning all,

Welcoming new follower, Judit, I hope you liked what you saw and that you will find time to pop again from time to time too.

Yesterday saw UGLY (my car) going in for service and MOT near Bath ....... so we headed over that way in both cars, dropping mine at the garage and then heading off in hubby's. We headed in to Melksham as we are still researching washing machines! Then it was on to Bradford on Avon for a late breakfast/early lunch at the Scribbled Pony (I think that's what it's called) where a full English breakfast was well received - complete with fruit juice, toast and a pot of tea - mmmmmm. A wander around the quaint streets and communing with the ducks! and it was back to the car before the rain! Oh, and UGLY passed it's MOT - with flying colours! HURRAH

Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire
View from the bridge over the river

View from the park!

Who'd believe that the domed building (front left) was originally a prison!?!?!?
It's also What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday today and here's what's going on in my crafting area ... since my desk doesn't change a whole lot - here's a sneaky peak at some of my papers, though not all (I'm too embarrassed!).


Here's my card drawer

And some of my paper packs - can't tell you how many more there are though!!!
Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday too.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh sounds like you had a wonderful time hun those are gorgeous photos,great crafting goodies you have there too hugs cherylxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Glad to hear the car passed. Looks like I'll be unemployed from January!!

judit said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for the welcome :) Great pics and lovely goodies. Had a look at your christmas stamps as well. I wonder how big your craftroom is... :D

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous pics Kathy - lovely architecture and scenery.
Glad your car is ok for another year.
luv and hugs [brenda]

Jingle said...

Don't be ashamed of those papers! LOL! Be proud!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh how I would love to skip through that paper collection Kathy....I do lurrrrrve paper. Bradford on Avon piccies are fab. It's a long time since I've been and so nice to re-live the moment as it were. Lx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a pretty place to visit, and who can resist a full english?
And, you can NEVER have too many papers :-)
Caroline xxx

Michelle B. said...

What beautiful pictures, so quaint looking! If you are interested, I'm offering a chance to win a $10 gift certificate, check it out!

My name is Wynneth said...

I thoroughly enjoyed my day trip out to Bradford on Avon kathy !! thanks for sharing these lovely piccies. Can almost hear the bacon sizzling and you've set me off thinking of food :o( So pleased to hear that UGLY passed with flying colours :o)
luv
wynneth
x

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Woohoo - glad your car passed its MOT. Bradford-on-Avon looks nice!

Hugs, Sandra