Saturday, 6 August 2011

The purple princess is away from her desk .....

gadding about again!!! This time I'm off to see Iron Maiden with pal Lauren, her son and his pal - wish us luck!!

Of course, this has meant that I'm not about to see the sketchie over on Craft Mad and Loving It nor the new challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog but, if you usually check my blog for this then follow the links and see the challenges for yourself.

In the meantime, here's some stash which arrived, from Cutting Edge crafts - the clear stamps were in their clearance section so greatly reduced in price - how cool is one and how cute is the other?



And some of the new stash at work ....



Materials used:
  • Scrap panels of white card brayered using Ranger's Stamp It "Electric" ink pad and a Kaleidacolor "Spectrum" ink pad
  • Kanban image inked on each panel using Memento tuxedo black
So, now I have a few panels in readiness, should I find myself in need of a quick card.


All the best - have a fabulous Saturday - we certainly plan to!

2 comments:

Debs M said...

see! you used your stamps already and they look fabulous!!!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo.. I'm loving your new stash and what great stamps. Fabby panels you've made already with that lovely floral set - I'm envious of that one in particular !!!
hugs
wynneth
x