- 5" square white card and envelope
- Kanban image and Stampendous RSVP inked in versamark ink and heat embossed using detail silver embossing powder.
- Navy ribbed card and silver mirri card formed the matting layers and all corners rounded using a fiskars punch
- Navy organza ribbon wrapped round the card and fastened in a knot
- 3 crystal gemstones to finish
Monday, 30 May 2011
Wedding Acceptance - this is my 2nd post of the day so please scroll down for the earlier one
When you get to our age it seems like we don't get invitations to many weddings!! In fact our last was July 2003!!! We have been invited to join a young couple at their wedding in July of this year too!!! Whilst we know the bride's father quite well and have known him for years, we felt it only right to formally accept the invitation so kindly sent. I don't yet know who made the invitations but they were beautifully hand made in navy and silver so I thought I would reply in a similar colour scheme . . .
And the envelope carried the matching image inked in memento london fog. The insert was generated on the computer using AR Cena font in navy to complete the co-ordinated look and a double heart punched in the bottom right corner.
I'm pleased with the way this turned out and hope the bride and groom will enjoy receiving this acceptance in their own chosen colour scheme.
And the update on the weather here - lights are on (it's 3:05 pm) and it's STILL raining!!! Hope you are having better weather where you are today.