Hi there,
Just a quickie to say that the girls have arrived and we are crafting like crazy - go figure!!
Being a speed of light crafter I have completed my Simply Less Is More challenge card for this week using their fab theme of "Shades of Blue" - which, although never my automatic colour of choice, I'm quite pleased with - check it out and please feel free to leave me a comment
Materials used:
- 5" square 300gsm white card and envelope
- 4.75" panel of dark blue card
- 4.5" panel of light blue card
- 4.25" panel of white 200gsm card
- Post it's
- Distress inks in Weathered Wood, Broken China and Chipped Saphire
- Just for fun image inked in marvy blue
- Sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black
Hope you like it - I'm quite pleased with the way this has turned out.
60 comments:
this is fab Kathy, hope you all have a great day x
I'm liking it a lot Kathy!! Waving madly here.....!!
Lovely card, have a look at my blog I've got something for you..........
Ooo have a fab crafty day! And love your card, stamps are great :)
Have a fabulous crafting day :-D
I love the off-centre layers on your card - never think to do that but it looks brilliant. Really unusal stamps too - great entry!
Hola Kathy, FANTASTIC CARD KATHY!!beutiful shades and your stamp is so beutiful, i love it,the sentiment...wonderful, great job.
A hug from Palma
Very nice, Kathy. What a great idea & love the stamp. Have a good day.
Sally x
I think it's fab! Great design, love the sentiment and inking. Hope you have a fun crafty day :o) Lisa x
Very lovely card , enjoy crafting with your pals
Nicky
Great blues and design Kathy. Have a totally fab day and eve. Can't wait to join the fun tomorrow. See you in the morning. Hugs Cherry XxX
Hi
I saw your card over at Less Is More and thought I would come take a closer look.
fab card, I like the way you have tilted the different layers.
Michelle :o)
fab card kathy and hope you are all having great time. xx
Super card.
Lynne xxx
Oooh so unusual. Loving it.
Hi Kathy
Fabulous card ...love it ...a bit different...
hugs
sylvie
xx
A beautiful card - hope you have a lovely day crafting!
Very arty this week Kathy, I love it!
That's a wonderful sentiment
Looks like there will be lots of fun had today
Enjoy!
Thanks as always
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
Great card Kathy, you sound like your having a great time with your friends.
Jo x
Hope you all are having a great weekend, sounds like fun! Hi to Lauren too *waves*
Oooooh, lovely, such an interesting composition - a fab card!
Great effect with the Post It masking, fab card!
What a beautiful card, I love the whole idea
Fabulous Kathy! I love it
Sue xx
Gorgeous card xx Jan
What I love are not only the images, but the canted layering as well. Very cool!
Fabulous card Kathy, brilliant design. xx
what a beautiful card!!
Great card, lovely sentiment.
Kath x
Fantastic card Hope you all had a great crafty day xx
Great card, Kathy!
Lovely Kathy a real winner, beautiful stamping you definitely nailed this one.
Marie
Wow, this is stunning! Found you on the LIM site - beautiful work!
Kathy, this is absolutely fabulous. I'm really loving the asymmetry.
cheers,
Malyn at ThinkInkCreative
Just wonderful - love the funky sponged shape and the image is beautifuL!
Fabulous card.
xxx Hazel.
A fabulous card and sentiment
Great effect you have achieved.
Linbyx
fabulous shading and stamping! I love it!
Beautiful stamps and a beautiful card. xx
Beautiful card and love the sentiment. Hazel x
Fantastic card, love the design. Yvonne
Beautiful card, great design and fab sentiment!
Helen x
Love this card!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous card, hope you're having fun crafting and be sure to play nicely :)
Anne
x
Awesome LIM card miss Kathy and even more faberooney IRL !!! I am always in awe are the speed with which you craft !!!!! I had a BALL this weekend, thanks so much. I just got my own LIM submission blogged and linked to the LIM blog, it was so lovely to be creating with you and Lauren instead of on my own :O)
hugs
wynneth
x
Love it XOXO Zoe
Kathy, this is gorgeous! I love the sentiment. Your weekend sounds great...I love stamping with my friends.
Fabulous card Kathy, I hope you had a great day
Beryl x
Sounds like you all had a great crafting time together! LOVE your card and you've done blue exceptionally well! Love the beam of blue down onto the image. Awesome card! My Card
wow this is just LUSH!!! Love everything about it!! Hugs Juls
Such a wonderful card! I like how your papers are not perfectly square with your card it adds extra interest. Great job!
fabulous card
Hi Kathy
Great card love it - hope you enjoyed the crafting!
Take care
Tina
Love the different shapes, images and really great colours:-)
Fab card, love the blue shape with the image.
Avril
This card is fab, I've been having a nosey around and I love your style of cards :) Bet Newbury was fun, I wanted to go (am only just up the M4) but had to go to the south coast for MIL's 60th bday :(
Brilliant card Kathy, love the sentiment, so true!
Val x
Such a beautiful card. Very different from what I have been seeing. love it. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Angela
Love your arty take on the challenge and your spotlighting, very clever. x
Post a Comment