Hi all,
Happy Wednesday to you all
I'd like to welcome Sarah, a new follower from Ohio in the U.S. - hope you'll find a reason to stop by again some time soon
Apparently, I'm supposed to pay it forwards to five people ....... I hate to offend people by not awarding to those who might want it and perhaps sending to those who don't so ....... if you are a follower and would like the award then, trust me, this is for you!! Take the badge for your blog and pay it forward
Anyhoo - I did some more light crafting yesterday ...... pretty much everyone who went to Newbury (in our party) bought embossing paste and/or stencils and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with them. Lauren and I both bought the same fab feather stencil and this was the basis for my "light crafting" .... now I only have silver embossing paste but it's easy to change it's appearance by simply applying glitter .... so that's what I did. I taped my stencil down and - check out the results.
Materials used:
Black cardstock a little larger than the stencil
Steel stencil by Sweet Poppy
Low tack tape
Dreamweaver silver embossing paste and spatula
Gold glamour dust
Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "Haunama Bay" glitter
Of course it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday and, given my current embossing paste frenzy what is going to be on there but ....
Of course it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday and, given my current embossing paste frenzy what is going to be on there but ....
And this morning I decided that, since it was already on my work desk that I might as well crack on and have another go, this time using white card and more coloured glitter .....
Materials used:
White 300gsm card (by Kanban)
Purple card embossed using an Imaginations plastic stencil through my big shot (sadly, this doesn't show on the photo)
Black card layer
My feather stencil by Sweet Poppy
Dreamweaver silver embossing paste and spatula
Sparkle 'n Sprinkle glitter in Haunama Bay and Impulsive purple
Crystal glamour dust along with an unknown brand of cerise-y pink - mmmmmmmm
Materials used:
White 300gsm card (by Kanban)
Purple card embossed using an Imaginations plastic stencil through my big shot (sadly, this doesn't show on the photo)
Black card layer
My feather stencil by Sweet Poppy
Dreamweaver silver embossing paste and spatula
Sparkle 'n Sprinkle glitter in Haunama Bay and Impulsive purple
Crystal glamour dust along with an unknown brand of cerise-y pink - mmmmmmmm
7 comments:
That is gorgeous Kathy! I love the look with the silver and glitter :-)
Hi Kathy - thanks for visitng my blog. LOVE that feather! It's FAB.
Hugs, Sandra
Superb feather image and I love how you have given it some real sparkle. Have you tried the paste through the plastic masks? They take woodfiller.
Hope you are enjoying your day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Wow what is this new embossing paste - I keep on reading about it! Love that sparkly feather!
Hugs,
Cardarian
Love the feather! This is just beautiful.
This is awesome miss kathy - what a fabby stencil that feather is and I love both your versions. Will be seeking out some stencils to have a play with my 'gifted' embossing paste asap :O)
hugs
wynneth
x
gorgeous Kathy, cb is playing up again! x
Post a Comment