Friday, 3 June 2011

Friday Funny

Morning all,

Another week gone and the weekend starts here!!! YAY.

Had a nice week here at the purple palace, with meeting up with friends (craft-y and non craft-y), clothes and craft shopping too, friends round to dinner - oh yes, a nice pleasant week.

Yesterday's play date with Sheila went well, once I finally got to her - suffice it to say that the motorway network was a nightmare around Bristol all day!!! Once I got to Sheila's we chatted and compared new stash and then stamped a few images, looked at a few magazines and ....... it was lunchtime!! Off to a local hostelry where we enjoyed a nice leisurely lunch before heading off to Cheltenham for a foray in The Range. Not exactly a big spend day but very nice all the same and it was great to catch up with Sheila. We're already making plans not to leave it so long before the next get together!

Of course I can't show you a photo of what was bought yesterday because some of it is not for me but for some crafting pals visiting soon and I would hate to spoil the surprise . . . but I did buy a gridded acrylic block and some splendid black and white paper.

And now for the Friday Funny which, is at least topical if a little risque! I hope not to have cause offence by this little ditty sent to me by th elovely Lilian this week ......


In honor of Arnold Schwarzenegger,


a new commandment has been created.

Be sure to write this one in underneath the other ten:

"Thou Shalt Not Share Thy Rod With Thy Staff."








Happy Friday my friends and followers, have a lovely weekend - hope you get to enjoy this mini heatwave.





5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Glad you had such a good day. Love today's funny.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the laught Kathy! I needed that!
Linds x

Judy said...

LOL thanks for the laugh... Good one for sure.
Have a great day.
Judy

My name is Wynneth said...

Sorry to hear of your transport problems kathy, but happy to hear your play date was so enjoyable :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

TAM said...

Sounds like you had a good day when you got through the traffic.
Love the Friday funny