I made a bit of a hash of a CAS card for the Simply Less Is More blog - I'm just not sure this works - what do you (dear readers) think of it? EDITED TO READ ..... Debs asked why I thought I'd made a hash of it ..... well, I just thought the scale of the image was wrong and I also thought I should perhaps have raised my sentiment a little so my border went through the middle but I guess it's all about perception isn't it?
- 5" square white card and envelope
- Paper Artsy image and sentiment inked with Memento tuxedo black
- Frame hand drawn using an SU fineliner
Having completely missed the bit about LOVE on the Red/Green/Silver theme over on the ABC of Christmas challenge I thought I should have another go.
- 5" square white card
- Red panel, corners rounded
- Green striped panel corners rounded
- Silver ribbon
- Darcies image and sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Silver mirri card scalloped oval matted on to red scalloped oval
- Pro markers to colour and crystal stickles to highlight