Morning all,
Funny start to the day, woke up early (OK early ish!!!) and started to watch the breakfast news. Once it started to go round again I thought I would nip off and check my e-mails ...... once in the room where we keep my computer I opened the curtains and saw this ...... not a common sight here, though we do see LOTS of balloons it's just that they're not usually QUITE this close!
And there you have it - this is all going on about 100 yards away from my window!
Well, here we are at Friday again and Friday wouldn't be Friday without a Friday Funny now ..... would it? Saw this on the Yahoo home page this morning and thought it might amuse my readers - hope I'm right. The little critter's definitely racing!!
Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend, readers



2 comments:
great pictures and love that otter x
awww love that otter!
Post a Comment