Anyhoo, following my LIM-fest yesterday and that adorable penguin image (Bah Humbug/LIM/CMLI challenge entry) I simply couldn't bear to put him away without using him once more and I DID love the circle presentation so ..... I made an ATC using him that last time (till nearer Christmas anyway!).
- ATC blank
- Stripy paper
- One burgundy coredinations circle
- One white circle (slightly smaller) and my Cats Pyjamas image inked in memento tuxedo black
- Marvy le plume alcohol markers, Copic Atyou Spica and Viva decor glitter pens to colour
- Cats Pyjamas sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out, banner style
- One faux crystal gemstone added to the base of the exclamation mark!
Hope you like it, I know I do and I hope my eventual swap-ee will too - though, frankly, it's a little too early to be sending out Christmas trading card swaps!