And now for B) the seven snippets to share:
- My car's name is UGLY (even though it really isn't that ugly!)
- I'm very fond of guinea pigs and, until quite recently, have always kept them
- I always wanted to emigrate to Australia and become a teacher
- That was before I discovered that I'm "allergic" to children!
- You already know how I LOVE all things purple but did you know my next favourite colour is LIME?
- My favourite author is Clive Cussler
- My favourite childhood book is John Masefields "Box of Delights"
- ATC blank
- Book page torn in to strips and adhered using clear gesso and then gesso'd again to seal
- Ranger Walnut stain applied over ATC
- Imagination sand glitzie dabbed randomly to add a little sparkle which, sadly, doesn't show much in the photo!
- Time Holtz diamond pattern inked in Distress Ink aged mahogany on to base ATC
- Paper Artsy image inked in Memento rich cocoa on to white card, cut out and dabbed with Distress Ink tea dye before edging with black and adhering to card
- Hampton Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to base card
- Marvy le plume marker (brown) used to edge ATC