Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Afternoon what almost happened to Tuesday?

Hi there,

Welcome to Reggirl - my latest new follower - she is my 99th follower and NEHA who is my 100th!!!

Funny old day here, weather MUCH nicer than yesterday and, more importantly, COOLER too. I was determined to do some crafting but .... you know how it goes, you get up with the best of intentions - ring a pal and chat for an hour and before you know it, it's lunch time! THEN you read the news on-line and hear that T J Hughes are going in to administration - for those of you unfamiliar with T J Hughes they often do great things for a really reasonable price and I HAD thought of them for gifts this Christmas. Guess they won't be open at Christmas so I nipped off down there and had a quick recce and bought a few things. THEN I had to fill the car with fuel in readiness for the weekend and then I found myself at bordering on 3:00 and STILL no crafting to post on my blog ........ again!


Happy Tuesday all



8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

What a shame about TJ Hughes.....I often get bits and pieces in there.....many thanks for your card [which I haven't opened yet!!].

Lilian said...

Like the new profile picture Kathy. Congratulation on 100 followers,
Take care Lilian x

Neha Jain said...

yo...m 100th one..wow

Debs M said...

congrats on 100! x

jackid said...

Congrats Kathy on getting 100 followers you will soon be getting your next hundred I heard about TJ Hughes used to go in there occasionally when Amy was little as the kiddie stuff was reasonably priced especially with how quick they grow out of them or as with Amy they are not fashionable anymore (snob)she is worse now though lol thanks for comment about her she is really looking forward to it and I hope it works out for her well speak soon take care
Jacki xx

Cherry said...

Perhaps a good thing to save yourself Kathy for Friday and the weekend of craftiness - lol. It is going to be a ball of glitter and giggles me thinks. Time does just fly - very scary indeed. Have a good Wednesday. Hugs Cherry XXx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Kathy and congrats on your 100 followers. i remember T J HUghes we used to shop there when I was little and lived in Liverpool can't believe it's closing end of an era......

Marie

Lauren Hatwell said...

Tsk tsk...naughty friend keeping you chatting all that time - wink - sorry about that but it was SO nice to hear from you. LOL

Congrats on your 100th follower. Very well deserved, I say. See you Friday Purple Pal.

Lx