Thursday, 9 June 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi folks,

Just a quickie, to let you know I didn't give up on crafting today . . . I nipped over to the ABC of Christmas challenge and red RED, GREEN and SILVER ...... so off I went.



Materials used:
  • 15cm square 300gsm white scalloped card and envelope
  • 14cm square red card with corners rounded
  • 13cm square ribbed green card with corners rounded
  • 12 cm square silver mirri card with three corners rounded and the 4th given the Martha Stewart corner punch treatment
  • Green organza ribbon tied in to a bow round the mirri card panel.
  • Inkadinkado image inked in versarmark on to white card and sprinkled with silver glitter embossing powder before heating and then inked using distress ink in bundles sage and corners rounded
  • Red card panel with corners rounded
  • Two faux crystal gemstones to embellish

Hope you like it. Of course it wasn't until I went back to load this entry on to their blog that I realised it also said LOVE plus red, green and silver so ....... I'm hoping my entry will be allowed after all, don't you just LOVE that fab deer image from Inkadinkado?????

So here's hoping you've had a good day today - soon be the weekend - got any plans?


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun that image is great so effective,love the rounded corners,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Fleur said...

Great Christmas card Kathy. Love how you have done the one fancy corner
HUGZ Fleur xXx

My name is Wynneth said...

Well, Cheryl loves it and I love it - that sounds like a whole lotta love to me ! perfect for this challenge if you ask me LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Samantha said...

Great card love this image too! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas challenge, hope we see you again too! hugs Samantha :0)

Alexeya said...

So chic Kathy! Wonderful glittery image. Nx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the sparkly reindeer!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x