- 15cm square 300gsm white scalloped card and envelope
- 14cm square red card with corners rounded
- 13cm square ribbed green card with corners rounded
- 12 cm square silver mirri card with three corners rounded and the 4th given the Martha Stewart corner punch treatment
- Green organza ribbon tied in to a bow round the mirri card panel.
- Inkadinkado image inked in versarmark on to white card and sprinkled with silver glitter embossing powder before heating and then inked using distress ink in bundles sage and corners rounded
- Red card panel with corners rounded
- Two faux crystal gemstones to embellish
So here's hoping you've had a good day today - soon be the weekend - got any plans?