- ATC blank
- Papermania trees image inked in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy several times on to the ATC blank
- My Santa and sleigh image was inked in stazon Purple on to the front of my acetate and allowed to dry.
- Turning over my acetate I zig zagged glossy accents over the reverse of the acetate before adding a few drops of Alcohol ink blue which I then (using a Suze Weinberg word) "smooshed" about to cover the the ATC area and to blend the blue.
- Crystal Glamour Dust was then sprinkled on to the Acetate/ink
- Tissue paper was placed over the reverse side and pressed down (best to have a rubber or latex glove on at this point!!!). A little more glossy accents applied to the tissue paper and then I placed this firmly down on to the ATC blank - you can see the trees image through the tissue which helps with placing. The piece was then set aside to dry and trimmed as necessary!
Friday, 24 June 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
Warned you I might be back .....
I really don't like working with acetate so I set myself a little project today . . . I thought, can't let a little thing like acetate get the better of me!! If you read my earlier post you will already know that I fell foul of technology with my printers - one jamming and the other the ink REFUSED to dry!! BUMMMMMM So then I thought ..... start small and (if it doesn't work) be prepared to chuck it out!!! So, an ATC seemed to fit the bill ......
Hope you like it - it was splendidly messy and fun to make! And I'm thinking that I MAY not chuck it out!!!! Happy Friday peeps!