Saturday, 25 June 2011

Morning and welcome to a Sketchie Free Sketchie Day!!!

That's right readers, Saturdays are usually Sketchie day over on the Craft Mad and Loving It group but this week is a little different - it being vacation season and exam season the Design Team have found real life getting in the way so the sketch this week is kind of "free form" anything goes - hmmmm so much choice!

Check out the new challenge too over at Simply Less Is More ....... it's a sketch, set by Chrissie .... check it out below. I guess you could say that there IS a sketchie after all!!!!


Don't forget too, that the Bah Humbug challenge #25 is a really cute topic this week, open till 12 noon on Thursday June 29th - PENGUINS!

Have a great Saturday and a splendid weekend. Me? I have NOTHING planned (yet) this weekend though I have been busy over the last day or so, trying to line up get togethers with a number of friends and, next weekend, I have crafting pals coming out to play!! YEEE HAA indeedly doo - now that I AM looking forward to and then I'm also meeting up with a crafting pal over from Holland too so a real craftfest - lucky I don't have to fit work in too as there simply wouldn't be time!


1 comment:

Debs M said...

morning Kathy, looking forward to seeing what your coming up with for the lim challenge, and obviously looking forward to next weekend! x