Wednesday, 29 June 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi folks, me again and guess what????? I've managed some crafting!

After a disappointing trip to The Range, the only thing I achieved there was wearing my new shoes!!!, I finally knuckled down and made a card for One Layer Wednesday #60 which specified "Quick Layers of Ink" so I hope that four qualify!



Materials used:
  • 15cm square 300gsm scalloped white card and envelope
  • Hero Arts frame image inked in Versacolour Lime
  • Me and my big ideas flower inked first in Brilliance purple and then again in memento grape jelly, which gave my image a slight pearly sheen
  • TPC Studio sentiment inked in memento london fog

Hope you like it - I'm none too sure although I do normally love the purple and lime combo .........

Hope your Wednesday is going well - only two more sleeps here till my crafting weekend kicks off - excited? ME? Hard to tell but ...... hell, yeah!


16 comments:

Debs M said...

you always do such fab things with inks Kathy x

Lilian said...

I love the card kathy. The colouring in lovely.
Take care lilian

Susie said...

Lovely card and design.

Wishcraft said...

Ooh it's lovely! Fab stamps and gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

Netty said...

Great colours and design Kathy.

Mim said...

Love that purple/green combo!

Ana Márquez said...

I like it very much :-) A great blog!

Mynnette said...

W O W! Love the colors! Such a happy card--TFS!

Craftilicious said...

I love it - the colours are perfect.

My name is Wynneth said...

I love it miss kathy - that is a great colour combo and you really are the Princess of CAS !!
hugs
wynneth
x

Susan said...

Kathy...this is BEAUTIFUL!! Love that purple!!

Rosemary said...

super card for the challenge!!

Debgem said...

Great colour combination - the flower is super!

Lynne said...

Super card Kathy. Love that flower stamp and the colours are gorgeous.
Lynne

Jenny said...

Love the rich purple against the lime, fab design too :)
Jenny x

Susan Raihala said...

What a lovely design...and the colors are FAB!