Sunday, 19 June 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi folks, me again,

As I mentioned recently, I exchange ATC materials with a pal on the Isle of Skye and she recently sent me these materials
which I then set about turning in to an ATC. We're allowed to add things, so don't panic because I added a few bits and bobs! I coloured the craft stamper freebie image using Marvy le plume alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens and coloured the buttons using glimmer chalk. I also "sewed" the buttons on to the backing card using multicolured metallic embroidery thread and then a piece of narrow double sided tape with gold glitter. I cut out my image and mounted it on to silver holographic card before adhering this to my card and finally finishing it with two faux crystal gemstones .... like it? I sure hope Pam will ....... now all I have to do is think up a challenge for her, to send back to her with my finished ATC - at which time she will send me her original using the above materials - neat idea, huh?



Of course, it also fits my themed challenge of NOT YOUR AVERAGE PET over on Craft Mad and Loving It too - pets pouring tea? NOT COMMON eh?

And what am I sending back to Pam? The materials below . . . and I've also shown the ATC I made with the duplicate materials


Hope your Sunday's going to plan and that, for you too, the weather is better than yesterday - ENJOY

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Wow kathy, what a spiffing job you've done with the materials Pam sent to you - I love it ! I also love the pink/purple sewing machine ATC you've made for your next project to send to her. The sewing/dressmaking theme is bang on trend at the moment too.

We've still got a few showers here, but much more sunshine than yesterday - laundry is out on the line as I write !
hugs
wynneth
x

Katiejane said...

That is a super neat idea Kathy! I think I'd like to try that once if you're up for it? Perhapps when I get back from the UK? It's such a great idea.
Loving your sewing machine imagin in the bright pink, so girly...so me :)
Hope you had a great weekend.
Katie xx

Bernadet Rodakowski said...

Love these ATCs Kathy, especially the pink sewing machine. And I'm intrigued by the "not your average pet" challenge, think I'm going to have to check it out.

When you have a moment, hop on over to my blog, I have an award and a special mention for you there. I really enjoy your blog and it couldn't be any sweeter.
Bernadet
http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html

Sandy said...

Love your ATC and the pink sewing machine looks great with the lacy border punch,
Sandy