Decided to make a Christmas card today ...... just because I could. I had this delightful Tilda image which I coloured some little while ago but just hadn't quite gotten round to making her up in to anything else. Earlier I had thought about making some tags but decided she was a little bit on the tall side! (unlike me!)
- 5" x 7" 300gsm white card and envelope
- Panel of red card cut very slightly smaller than my base card and the corners rounded
- Panel of striped paper cut slightly smaller again with three corners rounded and the fourth given the old Martha Stewart corner treatment (how I LOVE that punch).
- Two strips of narrow white satin ribbon
- Tilda image coloured with pro markers and then cut out and matted on to ......
- Oval gloss white textured card tinted using distress ink spun sugar
- Holiday greeting tag (bought yonks ago in Staples at a bargain price - it was criminal to leave it on the shelf!)
- Three faux crystal gemstones to finish