Friday, 10 June 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there, me again.

Decided to make a Christmas card today ...... just because I could. I had this delightful Tilda image which I coloured some little while ago but just hadn't quite gotten round to making her up in to anything else. Earlier I had thought about making some tags but decided she was a little bit on the tall side! (unlike me!)


Materials used:
  • 5" x 7" 300gsm white card and envelope
  • Panel of red card cut very slightly smaller than my base card and the corners rounded
  • Panel of striped paper cut slightly smaller again with three corners rounded and the fourth given the old Martha Stewart corner treatment (how I LOVE that punch).
  • Two strips of narrow white satin ribbon
  • Tilda image coloured with pro markers and then cut out and matted on to ......
  • Oval gloss white textured card tinted using distress ink spun sugar
  • Holiday greeting tag (bought yonks ago in Staples at a bargain price - it was criminal to leave it on the shelf!)
  • Three faux crystal gemstones to finish

For those who have been following my blog since Christmas - you may recall that I received a Christmas gift of a "shoe per day" calendar and this is today's shoe ........ Is this or is this not a fabulous shoe? Not that I could even stand in it let alone walk but he .......



Hope you Friday continues to be fabulous - is it me or is it really (REALLY) quiet in blogland today? Hardly any visitors and all my followers have gone (temporarily one hopes!) astray! Hope you aren't experiencing too many problems with technology folks. Enjoy your evening

3 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card Kathy and love your Shoe Calendar. My followers have gone walk about as well........lol. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

Debs M said...

love that card and that shoe is fabulous!! i would have a go walking in it x

Cheryl said...

oh great card hun just love that tilda and that shoe is just stunning so beautiful,hugs cheryl xxxxxx