Welcome to new follower, Sandra How - hope you'll find yourself popping back from time to time - always nice to see new faces and thanks for following my blog.
Regular readers will know that I participate in an ATC swap challenge with a buddy on the Isle of Skye . . . we exchange materials and make an ATC each, using identical materials which we then swap . . . this is what Pam has sent me this time.
Don'cha just love that Craft Stamper freebie image? The two round items are punched buttons - this could take a while! Do check back later to see what - if anything - I've come up with for this one!
- C5 stardream card and envelope
- Dotty blue paper given the Martha Stewart PATP corner punch treatment
- Offcut of navy ribbed card with corners rounded
- Oval die cut of textured semi gloss card - tinted with distress inks in broken china
- Narrow white satin ribbon
- Funstamps image inked in memento tuxedo back on to white card and cut out.
- Pro markers, Marvy le plume alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens to colour
- Blue coredinations card run through my Big Shot inside the cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder and then lightly sanded
- Two faux crystal gemstones to finish
Have a great Sunday whatever you have planned - look forward, as always, to reading your comments. And Happy Fathers Day too