Thursday, 2 June 2011

Hi there - Thursday already!

Hi all,

Welcoming new followers, Cheryl and Lindsey who both joined me on June 1st - here's hoping you will find the time to pop back now and again.

Dinner went well last night - surrogate daughter and SIL came to dinner. I made home made soup (butternut squash and pepper - mmmmm) and hubby did his signature lasagne served with salad and fresh tiger bread from Sainsburys then it was cheese biscuits and fruit for those who wanted it. Not a late night as it was a "school night" for both Chris and Becky and they toddled off around 10. Us? We loaded the dishwasher, poured ourselves a coffee and headed upstairs too - after my early start Wednesday morning and another early start this morning I thought we should get an early night!!!

It's Thursday and I have a play date with a crafting buddy today! I'm off to Gloucester, some 30 miles from home, to meet up with my pal Sheila. We plan to craft all morning, then go out to lunch followed by a little light retail therapy of the crafting variety! Sound like heaven? You betcha!!! My wheeled tote is packed ready to roll out of here at 09:15 so this post is scheduled to appear whilst I'm out - not that my hubby will tell me if it doesn't post! He's on his own so, if the weathers nice he'll be gardening!

I hope to post piccies of the play date later so do feel free to check back on me and thanks for stopping by - have a fun Thursday - I KNOW I shall!!!



3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Certainly sounds like a perfect day,Kathy.

Cherry said...

Jealous of your lovely day. Have a great eve. Hugs Cherry xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Sounds like the perfect day Kathy - wonder what you bought?
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox