Wotcher peeps,
Me again, busy morning on the domestic and crafting front! Well 2nd wash load in anyway!
I've made two cards this morning, my Less Is More entry and my Craft Mad and Loving It entry. I've decided to try to cut down on waste/scraps so you might see a similarity in these two entries as both were made from one sheet of 6" x 6" card - not that there is much left now though, thank goodness. So, without further ado - here they are. First out of the trap is my "FEELING FRUITY" entry for Simply Less Is More
Materials used:
- 12.5cm square white 300gsm card and envelope
- Olive coredinations card, cut in to panels, edged using Memento rich cocoa and then distressed using my trusty Tim Holtz distressing tool
- Rubber Stampede image inked in Memento rich cocoa on to white card and then edged with the same ink.
- Coloured using pro markers
- Computer generated sentiment printed in brown ink
- Narrow brown satin ribbon tied in a knot round my olive panel
- Corner rounder on my sentiment panel
And now for my Craft Mad and Loving It "TREES" entry
Materials used:
- 12.5cm square white 300gsm card and envelope
- Olive Coredinations card cut in to panels. Two panels edged with Memento rich cocoa and distressed using my Tim Holtz distressing tool and the third edged with a fancy blade on my trimmer and then the rich cocoa ink rubbed along the ridge!
- Artstamps(N.Z.) image inked in Memento rich cocoa and cut in to a panel before edging in the same ink and matting on to an olive panel
- Sparkle n' Sprinkle background images inked in Memento rich cocoa on to larger panel
- Narrow brown satin ribbon wrapped round narrow fancy edged panel and tied in a knot well off centre
- Kaisercraft brown "pearls"
Hope you like them both, have a great Saturday, whatever you are up to!


63 comments:
ooh loving that olive paper, 2 gorgeous creations from you Kathy x
A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used.
Two fab cards Kathy! Love the sentiment on the first one. xx
hola Kathy, the colours of your pear are fantastic, beautiful stamp, in Spain the fuit of love for a couple is the orange .
Have a nice week, ahug from Palma
What a perfect pear! Fabulous LI card, thats a wonderful image, beautifully coloured
Thanks as always Kathy
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
Gorgeous cards! I love the distressed paper on the first one.
Hugs,
Larissa
Goodness Kathy - you're quick off the mark! The pear on your card looks good enough to eat - absolutely stunning and beautifully coloured. I like the tree on your second card too - a pear tree perhaps?!! Vx
Two fabulous cards there Kathy. That pear image is gorgeous and I love the little tree on your CMLI card. FAB!
Lx
wow, two entries already, ive been fluffing around trying to figure out what to do in that time!
Sure is a perfect pair of cards too Kathy!
Thanks so much for another week's fab submission.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Hi kathy...
I'm lovin' the Olive Green colours you have used...my favourite at the moment..just painted a feature wall in my kitchen 'Olive Press' paint colour.
Yes, the floral paper in my PB hedgie card is from a pearl paper pack from Craft House called Cupcakes...
I have spent a good few hours trying to publish my post...there are some new features and I had it set on the old editing format...very frustrating!
BTW....Thanks for the security deposit cheque back!
xxx
Great, two good ones! Hazel x
Hi Kathy two stunners ...love the message with the pear card...Fab!!!!!
hugs
sylvie
xxxx
Great cards, nice sharp colours, love them,
Thanks for all your lovely comments, you are always so good at leaving them, it's really appreciated,
Claire xx
Lovely cards Kathy well done. Take care lilian
Lovely cards as usual Kathy,love the colours of these too
Fabulous cards have you made!
Beautiful colors did you use.
Sarah
Beautiful card Kathy and great colouring - can't seem to get into Promarkers!
Sandra
Two gorgeous cards, LOVE that juicy pear!
Anne
x
Fabulous LiM cards - great colours and designs.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
your LIM card is just lovely! the pear looks so yummy!
2 fab cards there kathy. x
Yay for using up paper scraps! I try to do that as often as possible! LOVE the pear card...great distressing! My card is here
Two fabulous creations from you Kathy - such gorgeous colours.
Will work through your earlier posts that I missed while I was away !
hugs
wynneth
x
Perfect pear card Kathy.
Lynne xxx
That pear is so realistic and you have done an amazing job on the colours and shading x
Perfect pear Kathy, it looks good enough to eat. Carol x
I looked everywhere for my pear stamp today - Glad you found yours!! Great job!
oh 2 brilliant cards hun but especially love that pear,amazing coloring hugs cheryl xxxx
Lovely cards, that pear image is yummy XOXO Zoe
Looks great with the distressing on your pear card~
'pear'fect cards, your colouring is great and I love the colour scheme. xx
Two super cards, well done, love the pear:O) Viv xx
Fabulous as always KAthy
Ali x
Gorgeous pear card!! Beautiful colors.
Love the pear it looks good enough to eat!
Val x
Fab cards TFS xx Jan
Love your pear :)
Von x
Fabby cards Kathy, what a great idea for an anniversary, never thought of that
Beryl x
What a pearfect card for the challenge -fab.
Linbyx
I own that same pear stamp! I love what you did with it! ;)
Very nice card. I love the pear.
Lovely card, great sentiment xx
Gorgeous cards, well done.
Maureen....x
Very beautiful card, love the colours.
Love both cards but particulary the fist one. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Sandra
A perfect pear! Great card
Looks good enough to eat, great card
Pear anniversary card is stunning, love everything about it.
What a fab pear and I love the way you've mounted it. x
Fantastic card Kathy, love the distressed edges to your card too :)
Jenny x
Both your cards are lovely, but your pear is coloured perfectly, it looks good enough to eat!
Hi Kathy,
what a gorgeous card, you've colored the pear so naturel and the papers match so well. Great sentiment too :)
Lins ;)
Lovely cards - that pear image is super and the olive looks great with the white in both designs!
Two lovely cards - love the colour
I love, love, love your pear card - the sentiment is genious!
Wow Kathy that pear looks real! Lovely card
Margaret x
Lovely pear image and I really like your pear sentiment xx
great 3D feeling in your card! I love that!
Jehko
Love the pear-that green backing paper is perfect for it.
Great card Kathy..love it! I'm sooo late getting comments done trying hard to catch up :))
Sue x
Great card, I love that pear image, beautiful! x
Great cards Kathy, love the LIM one, a very sophisticated stamp, and a great CAS design :)
Post a Comment