Morning all,
Saturdays are big challenge days - with the sketchie and the LIM challenge too ... but, before we get on to that, it's back to the collage work and I have completed the second collage ATC of three - hope you like this one too, I shall look forward to your comments as this particular area of crafting is completely new to me.
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Gesso (I used clear)
- Ranger acrylic paints in Eggplant, pearl, peach bellini and copper
- Sequin waste
- Ranger spreader
- Tops from various household products
- Crafty Individuals image and sentiment, inked in memento tuxedo black on to white card and paper pieced too
- Check paper used as paper piecing, border and to cut the hat.
- SU .6mm black marker for doodling and border
- Copics and Marvy alcohol markers to colour image
In the meantime .... over on the Simply Less Is More blog the challenge is: CIRCLES and specifies that this must mean more than one ...... so no cheating by making a circular card!!!
And over on the craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It the sketch is absent this week. Apparently, it's CMLI's first birthday and so this week is a competition instead .... to design a birthday card. There's a prize too - so get crafting! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRAFT MAD AND LOVING IT!!!
Have a SUPER DUPER Saturday however you end up spending it
10 comments:
love this atc, great sentiment and all the different elements make it look fab x
Hi Kathy, Isn't it great to branch out and do new stuff? I love your ATC it's loads of fun and that little baby is so cute, relevant text too, great colours. :0) Gay xxx
Oh yes Kathy - just divine. The additions to your background are well balanced and very visually appealing. I love the stamped image and the sentiment to go with it and the doodling really adds that extra special touch. Great job.
Have a great Saturday - it is pouring down here so I am not going far from the craft room.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Fab ATC. gorgeous muted colours
Have a lovely weekend,
HUGZ Fleur xXx
Love it!!
Oh this is very nice Kathy. I like the paper-piecing too. Lx
A fab ATC and great job on tying all your bits and pieces into a lovely collage. Great job.
Sandy
ooh kathy, i think this is really ace!!
Super Duper, love all the elements
Kathy I just love this ! Fabulous piece, the stamps the stamping everything is delicious.
Marie
Post a Comment