Hi folks, me again and guess what????? I've managed some crafting!
After a disappointing trip to The Range, the only thing I achieved there was wearing my new shoes!!!, I finally knuckled down and made a card for One Layer Wednesday #60 which specified "Quick Layers of Ink" so I hope that four qualify!
Materials used:
- 15cm square 300gsm scalloped white card and envelope
- Hero Arts frame image inked in Versacolour Lime
- Me and my big ideas flower inked first in Brilliance purple and then again in memento grape jelly, which gave my image a slight pearly sheen
- TPC Studio sentiment inked in memento london fog
Hope you like it - I'm none too sure although I do normally love the purple and lime combo .........
Hope your Wednesday is going well - only two more sleeps here till my crafting weekend kicks off - excited? ME? Hard to tell but ...... hell, yeah!
16 comments:
you always do such fab things with inks Kathy x
I love the card kathy. The colouring in lovely.
Take care lilian
Lovely card and design.
Ooh it's lovely! Fab stamps and gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x
Great colours and design Kathy.
Love that purple/green combo!
I like it very much :-) A great blog!
W O W! Love the colors! Such a happy card--TFS!
I love it - the colours are perfect.
I love it miss kathy - that is a great colour combo and you really are the Princess of CAS !!
hugs
wynneth
x
Kathy...this is BEAUTIFUL!! Love that purple!!
super card for the challenge!!
Great colour combination - the flower is super!
Super card Kathy. Love that flower stamp and the colours are gorgeous.
Lynne
Love the rich purple against the lime, fab design too :)
Jenny x
What a lovely design...and the colors are FAB!
Post a Comment