Morning readers.
Welcome to new follower, Netty - nice to see you, hope you'll pop back from time to time too.
Welcome to new follower, Netty - nice to see you, hope you'll pop back from time to time too.
Here is my second entry for the Simply Less Is More blog's MONOCHROME challenge - I used the fab image yesterday on a sketchie (see here for yesterdays card, which is ANYTHING but CAS!).
Materials used:
- Cream linen DL card and envelope
- Paper Artsy image and unknown sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black
- Faux crystal gemstone
As most of my regular readers will know, hubby does the cooking in our house . . . well, he's dining out this evening so this means I'll have to (shock horror) cater for myself!! YIKES - toast it is, probably!!!! Have a fab day, whatever you end up doing.

29 comments:
Great CAS card,Kathy....love that image.
Love your card Kathy, great arty look. Annette
This is terrific Kathy, a little different style for you this time, I think it's great.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
his time... I think it's great.
Lovely image Kathy - but its not purple, haha. Still lovely though. Sue x
I sometimes use colours other than purple ....... but not often!
A love image and card.
irene
xxxx
oh hun adore this you are so clever at these CAS cards hun just perfect hugs cheryl xxxxxx
lovely, very elegant
Hi Kathy
I just don't know where these weeks are going to.
I love your LIM creation, great image. If my hubby goes out he tends to make sure something is left for me - but that could be leftovers from the previous day!!! Give a nudge and see what he will do for you!!!But there's always an omelette - has to be one of my quickie favourites.
Have a lovely week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Great looking card and that miniscule bling...just the perfect touch:)
I really like this one Kathy
Think you have achieved perfect placement and balance
Well done!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More
What a great image! I love the crispness of this card- nice CAS design!
Great card, fab image and sentiment.
Fabulous card. That image is gorgeous and I love the font on that sentiment.
perfect!
Caroline xxx
Love this card Kathy, great image and script!!
Excellent card Kathy
Beryl x
Gorgeous LIM card kathy, I love the sentiment and of course the main image is fabulous ! I just can't imagine having someone cook my meals for me (except for when I'm at yours !!! LOL) gives you so much more time for crafting - lucky girl !!!
hugs
wynneth
x
Hope you're not starving Kathy! Did you get your tea?
Another beautiful card; the image is so pretty and the sentiment looks perfect. Well done you! Now....do you do any lessons on placement?
Hugs,
Sharon xx
Hi Kathy what a super card simple and so dynamic I love it
Marie
Fab card xx Jan
It's great, well done again Kathy :O) Viv xx
Fab image and a great card :o) Lisa x
Perfection! Lx
Great stamp and the font on the sentiment is super! :) Great stuff Kathy!
Very classy, and perfectly placed.
Beautiful card and I love the image!
What a cool image, Kathy! Love this!
BTW...why is it that when I click on the image for your card it always brings me to the comments in your post not the photo of the card...strange!?
My Card is Here
Fabulous, I LOVE it Kathy, it's a perfect CAS card, Gay xx
I love both your cards this week Kathy but the first one just takes the edge for me. Carol x
Post a Comment