Wotcher readers, soon be the weekend,
I'd like to welcome new follower, GinaA, who joined me yesterday - hope you'll pop back from time to time Gina.
Been crafting this morning but it's a bit of a secret so I can't share it with you ....... yet! I HAD thought I might nip out to IKEA and then visit a pal but somehow the morning just got away from me - I no sooner sat down (to spend five minutes with my kindle) when I discovered it was lunchtime!!! Ooops.
Anyhoo - following a very disappointing shop at Hobbycraft yesterday I nipped out again yesterday afternoon and found myself a little black cocktail dress for a cruise we are taking later in the year. Now I've shared this photo with a few pals and it has been commented that it looks a little on the SHORT side - trust me peeps, it's knee length.
Been crafting this morning but it's a bit of a secret so I can't share it with you ....... yet! I HAD thought I might nip out to IKEA and then visit a pal but somehow the morning just got away from me - I no sooner sat down (to spend five minutes with my kindle) when I discovered it was lunchtime!!! Ooops.
Anyhoo - following a very disappointing shop at Hobbycraft yesterday I nipped out again yesterday afternoon and found myself a little black cocktail dress for a cruise we are taking later in the year. Now I've shared this photo with a few pals and it has been commented that it looks a little on the SHORT side - trust me peeps, it's knee length.
Anyhoo, not quite sure whether to head out and make my visits this afternoon or just concede defeat and head to my craft desk with a view to trying again tomorrow!!!
Wishing my crafting pal, Rosie, and her hubby a very happy TENTH wedding anniversary - anyone know what a 10th anniversary is? I know the first one is paper but that's it till I get to 25 (silver) - which is us this year!!!!


6 comments:
Very envious...we love cruising....but not this year....and the dress looks perfect for a cruise.
Hi Kathy .Now to be sure I would like to see the dress on you !!
10th wedding anniversary is ..Traditional , tin or aluminium and Modern its Diamond . Hope that helps .
O wow Kathy this dress looks so sexy :)) woo hoo a cruise, enjoy xxx
Hi Kathy yep Shirley-Anne is right I have just had a look on my list and she is spot on lovely dress funny thing I had a similar conversation with Amy not long ago I saw a dress and really liked it bear in mind it was internet so modeled by some real leggy beauty she said isn't that a bit to short for someone of your age huh I soon told the model is prob bout 6ft tall where I am only 5 ft so it would prob be below my knee cheeky little madam lol kids take care
Jacki xx
ooh lovely x
Ooooh that looks a fabby dress. My best friend is on a cruise at the moment - but it's not something I am keen to try.
Can you email me please? I want to send you a funny - don't think it is appropriate for your blog but it's not rude or anything. Just can't find a contact for you - I know probably blind!!!
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Post a Comment