Wednesday, 1 December 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post


I got another award - I feel so lucky. Thank you to Mel for giving me this award. Apparently I have to award this to five of my friends and to share three things about me . . . . .


SO . . . . my five friends are:



and the three things about me are:


  1. I sold the most of one particular product for one year in the entire sales team (but you'll NEVER guess what it was!)

  2. I love to wrap presents and have previously loaned myself out for this service

  3. I got married in a wheelchair although this was not a permanent fixture!

I know this post is late but I just got in from an evening at the surrogates where we each drew our secret santa for this year - so NOW I can finish my Christmas shopping!

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Assume I'm NOT allowed to guess as I do actually remember what it was Kathy...LOL. I bet nobody else guesses... Thanks so much for the award. How kind you are. Lx

Karen said...

Awwwww thanks Kathy and I've not idea what you sold the most of..... lol.

xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Thanks Kathy, was is prosthetic limbs? LOL
hugs
wynneth
x